Can't find the options "Learn" "Previews" "Community" or "Projects"

Hello, I was watching Robert Petito’s excellent tutorial about how to create multiple filtering but I’m having trouble finding the option “previews”

My workspace looks like this:

Why I don’t have the options “Learn” “Previews” “Community” or “Projects”? I just created the account 2 weeks ago so I suppose I’ve the “new” glide apps and not the “old” classics apps.

I say this because there was a guy having the same problem in the yt comments and the issue appears to be something related to the classic vs new apps:

Mr. Petitto says I should enable it in my team folder but…where is that option? I can’t find it

You are using the new dashboard. Click on Settings at the bottom left of your screen.

This has nothing to do with New vs Classic apps.

3 Likes

Thanks, you mean these settings?

I see the “Try upcoming features” but i have already checked push notifications and pins via integrations but I don’t see any difference.

What are you trying to do? What are you expecting to see?

1 Like

I’m trying to enable the “Multiple Filters” option from “Previews” but as I don’t see “Previews” displayed i can’t do it.

I would like to know to how see “Previews” displayed as it’s here:

So I can click on “Preview Features” and enable “Multiple Filters”

As for what i’m expecting to see in “Settings” i don’t know…

Multiple Filters are no longer in Previews, so you don’t need to enable them. They are just there and available to use.

In the new Dashboard, Previews have been moved to Settings, as was shown in your earlier screen shot:

What’s available in Previews changes from week to week, as new features are released and move through Previews and into a general release.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was trying to follow the tutorial step by step and as it’s relatively recent (7 months old) I thought everything was supposed to be displayed in the same way but apparently things move pretty fast in glide.