Power Hour 🚀 Build a CRM using Glide's Latest Features

Hey everyone!

It’s been a minute. We’ve got an exciting event calendar lined up from now till Christmas :tada:

Want to learn how to build the ultimate tool that every business needs? Watch the recap of how to build a custom CRM using Glide’s latest features. Track and manage customer data, sales pipeline, and much more!

​In this workshop we:

• ​Learned about Glide’s new features for CRM
  • ​Discovered how to build a powerful CRM for your business in a few simple steps
  • ​Explored tips and tricks from an expert on how to get the most out of Glide

​Got a burning question?

​Join the Q&A session below! @darren will be on call to answer your questions.

13 Likes

Let’s gooo! :rocket:

3 Likes

Well done, Darren and Tom!

2 Likes

Great walkthrough @darren and @iamtomgray about building out a great CRM quickly in Glide!

Just to add to what was covered, you can add multiple data sources into your project to access information from different places.

For example, I store my Sales CRM separately to my project base in Airtable. With Glide Pages I can connect both Airtable bases in one place, and use one application to host data on both functions. Super helpful to bring in data living in different places together.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for joining @justinjmp @DarrenHumphries. Thanks for your patience to those who were experiencing issues with the chat. We seem to have encountered a technical glitch.

Really excited to learn more about how you’re using Glide for building custom CRM. We’re on call as well for any questions you have.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Here’s the Power Hour recap recording:

5 Likes

You guys rocked!

1 Like