Limitations of Big Tables
There are some features in Glide that aren’t compatible with a Big Table. We’re working to reduce these limitations! For now, those unavailable features are:
- Relations based on computed columns - the target column cannot be a computed column if it’s in a Big Table (but the source column can be).
- Single Value and Joined List columns that target Big Table columns.
- Multi Lookups into Big Tables (eg. Lookups via Multiple Relations or Lookups that target an entire Big Table column)
- Filtering, sorting, and search by computed columns
- Big Tables do not update between devices in real time. A refresh is necessary to update. For example, if one user makes a change, that change will not be visible to other users until they have refreshed.
- A Big Table cannot be the User Profile data source