Beautiful Design App

Lately I’m working on an app for restaurants, and I’d like to share how it’s doing;)

21 Likes

Thank you! Your simple approach to updating a user profile inspired me!

Nice work :clap:

1 Like

Interesting!

Also noticed if you click-and-drag or tap-and-slide they underlying blue color remains, but if you click or tap the number you want, it changes…I wonder if the underlying code acts the same way a checkbox does resulting in a boolean-based result?

Either way - super cool!

I’m really glad about it :slight_smile:

Yeah, the condition does really kick in a split second after the click, so the “blue” color remains for that split second. Probably there’s a “hover” or “interaction” part I have to modify.

1 Like

i don’t get what is hard to make this look? i’m looking at this picture and don’t see the problem…

In the video (which no longer seems to work), the user could be seen dragging and dropping the toppings onto the pizza using a finger.

@Lucas_Pires what do you use for for video shares? They always seem to stop working after a few days…

2 Likes

For me it’s working…

I think I see the problem…

The URL to your video is:
https://cdn-cf-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/kxqbly.mp4?Expires=1614027180&Signature=lw~YF-9xcaxFCYyeYdTP2T0P9kydaYqCPgNZCm9OBcSWl6U0FGKS3cOmb1a70XvLx1bYfhU2FMW1JpEkL1-S~ppO4hKdQ4D-8UT3vvr~u052zhCzm8tWclbFwoGOfmEz21nh4ps4Vsk2TJtK-V5pn7mS6wgbFPUmZwkmc74oFcdlQvJz3zyPAl-sDGK4db~4k2-MDWZbB31kM~DD18~Cv7trfVEKXE2u9jObH2cQyItERU2mML-VKzaTYSR1F8c6PuErc~y402OrS28oD~pGyxuH-Syxcu16QPOIm3kzDkTLyJf0NIk3mA2hYoKHyLLYXi-dX2akNm2sUvND1XnTNw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIEYUVEN4EVB2OKEQ

The first parameter in that link is: Expires=1614027180
1614027180 is an Epoch time stamp, which converts to: Monday, February 22, 2021 8:53:00 PM (GMT)

So the link has expired :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This should still work.

https://streamable.com/kxqbly
2 Likes

Yes, it does.
So @Lucas_Pires it seems that the streamable link that you post always includes the Expires parameter. Maybe you could try posting the shorter link instead? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always paste the short link, but I don’t know what convert here

1 Like

When I click to edit it:

2 Likes

That’s weird… I can’t explain that at all :thinking:

Edit: Only thing I can think of is Discourse is adding the expiry.

2 Likes

hi, is there a way not to have red icon background red on child(2) ???
i cant make it work, and is important to me to change only the first button, it doesn’t look good when child(2) have red color inside

This should be it. Credits to @Lucas_Pires with the original idea.

<pre><span><style>
div[id*='screenScrollView'] > div > :nth-of-type(1) .floating-btn-style {
background-color: green;
}
div[id*='screenScrollView'] > div > :nth-of-type(2) .floating-btn-style {
background-color: red;
}
6 Likes

thank you so much…!
now I could create animated version…

div[id*='screenScrollView'] > div > :nth-of-type(2) .floating-btn-style   { 
        background-color: #1c87c9;

}
      @keyframes glowing {
        0% {
          background-color: #2ba805;
          box-shadow: 0 0 5px #2ba805;
        }
        50% {
          background-color: #49e819;
          box-shadow: 0 0 20px #49e819;
        }
        100% {
          background-color: #2ba805;
          box-shadow: 0 0 5px #2ba805;
        }
      }
      div[id*='screenScrollView'] > div > :nth-of-type(2) .floating-btn-style   {
        animation: glowing 1300ms infinite; }
4 Likes

i’m slowly getting better and better with CSS…

So interesting! CSS is another world! Would you please list the parameters in this CSS so I can play around with?

Thank you in advance

1 Like