Beautiful Design App

Is it an inline list with circle tiles?

2 Likes

Yes. But I want them outlined just like @Pedroydzito design, would look perfect! I don’t know if that is a CSS based design?

2 Likes

Muito Obrigado! O que eu fiz foi apenas criar uma inline list 3:4 (Vertical), e cada imagem eu criei um contorno ao redor, como por exemplo essa:

5 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Novo visual da aba inicial :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Pedroydzito I’m gonna speak in english so the others can also read faster :grin:

Is this progress bar below this inline list an image or it’s also dynamic? :thinking:

3 Likes

This progress bar has a text under an absolute image added by css code. Besides that behind the progress bar I added a button with opacity 0, so that if the user clicks on the bar, open an inline list with the completed and remaining tasks.

11 Likes

Geez… awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
I’m just having a problem, if I turn the phone on its side, everything is tiny … I still don’t understand the percentages of the css, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t haha!

2 Likes

It may be solved by setting the width size specification to vw.

3 Likes

Can I know more about what “vw” means in this context? Thanks a lot.

I imagined the CSS created by Pedroydzito as follows:

★ The current size specification has already been specified in%.
★ Maybe it doesn’t have an appropriate relationship with the parent element?

In such a case, I thought it would be easier for beginners to understand how to change the% specification to the vw (viewport width) specification.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

Hi @Pedroydzito, how do you get the menu you made with the images always stuck to the bottom bar of glide?

Thanks.

They all have white backgrounds, inline list circles, 3 to a line, that looks like thats it.

It is a 3: 4 (Vertical) inline list with 4 tiles per row!

I mean, is how you do so that that tiles is always seen at the bottom of the screen and there is no space with the bottom menu bar and the appearance that it is a native bottom menu. @Pedroydzito

1 Like

Noup, in fact the inline list is not always stuck with the bottom bar …

1 Like

ahhh perfect. I thought so, since the image looked like this.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like