Anyone else building a *company* on Glide?

Hi - I am building a company on Glide. This is both exhilarating and a bit nerve-wracking given I’m not sure if someone has done this before…

I’m building a consumer app - meaning I want to have tens of thousands of users in the coming months… I tested Wordpress, Webflow, Squarespace, Kajabi, Teachable, Podia, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, & more as being the base platform for my content. None offered what I was seeking and the next best option would have been hiring a developer. Ultimately I decided that Glide was the best option. It’s the most malleable to create the vision I’m dreaming of without spending $$$ on hiring someone. This has dramatically changed my course - and enabled me to hold off on fundraising (which was readily available) and build everything myself.

I would love to connect with other founders who are staking it all on Glide. If you are interested in connecting will you add your email below? Perhaps we could start a Slack group or if you want to chat with me directly I’d love that. Seeking a little inspiration/sanity check!

cc @Mark - is there a slack group for customers…?

6 Likes

We don’t have a customer Slack. Why would you prefer that to this forum?

how is your company going?

What are your company going to be doing with glide?

:wave: