Add units to Rollup calculated fields

It would be nice to have units/ display options on Rollup calculated fields in the data editor, like they are on other numeric fields.

It’s not elegant, but you can create a math column that uses the rollup column and gives you the units/display options.

1 Like

I just want the ability to display the lookup of a rollup column (from a multiple relation) per user.

The Rollup column should use the format of the rolled-up column. Is that not what you’re seeing?

@Robert_Petitto wouldn’t you want another rollup column instead of a lookup to sum the values of the related rollup columns? It needs to be a single value instead of an array.

Hi Jeff. I don’t want to sum the values…I wanted each person to see their own count. The count lives for each user on their profile page, but I wanted it visible on the badges page. How would a sum achieve this?

Ok, I misunderstood what you were trying to do. I wonder if this would work when user specific columns are released. Might be something to play with in staging. I’ve tried playing with user specific columns in the past, but I wasn’t having much luck with it. I don’t know how developed it is at this point.

Ya I was playing around with user specific columns in staging last night and it wasn’t working…I don’t think. I see that Glide developed the interface a bit…selecting a “Basic column” and then checking that it’s user specific.

1 Like