A Glide tutorial explains how to add multiple rows from an existing table.
But How can I do this from a column typ multiple Relations ?
In my example, the linked column contains 5 records. I want to add all linked rows in an other table.
Which tutorial, using which method?
You could do that using a Call API action, if you have a Business Plan or better.
- Create the column values required using a JSON Object column
- Wrap those into a mutation with a template column
- Roll those up using either a lookup or a joined list
- Create a JSON payload from that with a template
- Send the payload to the Glide API with a Call API action.
The evoked ressource is here
I have a pro plan.
So I will try @ThinhDinh suggestion.
First up, why do you need to add information from rows that have existed already to a new table though?
You might have to construct either:
- An action that passes those rows’ info to Make.com to send a batch HTTP call to the Glide API, to add all rows in the destination table.
- Construct templates for HTTP calls’ body, then use the Call API action to do the same thing inside the app.
Both of those require paid plans. In the first case, a Pro plan. Second case, Business/Enterprise.
Solved by applying @ThinhDinh suggestion.
Thanks for sharing! Be careful with screenshots of passwords/ keys. It’s a public forum after all
Great to see!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.