Acionar o checkbox do checklist de produtos

boa noite, teria como ao marcar o checkbox dos itens eles automaticamente excluissem?

tipo tenho um item ao marcar o checkbox como verdadeiro ele deletasse este produto

The translation isn’t clear for me so forgive me if I misunderstand the question. Do you want a record to be deleted when it’s checked or just hidden from view? You can set a filter to hide a record when the checkbox sets a column value to true.

cccc

hello I wish that when the box was checked the record was deleted automatically, I made this option to leave hidden but I have a line limit I don’t use the pro plan so it will quickly reach the limit

2- I also wanted to know if it is possible to create a checklist database where I would choose the products to be picked up and these products would appear in a product list spreadsheet. that I already located

AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURE I CREATED A FORMULA = UNIC TO PULL THE DATA IN THE PRODUCTS TABLE AND IN GLIDE I USED A FILTER TO DISPLAY ONLY THE UNEMPROVED BOXES BY MARKING THE BOX IT IS HIDDEN BUT THIS HAPPENING WHEN I MARK ALL AND IT HIDE ERROR IN FORMULA BECAUSE THE CELL THAT IS TO CONTAIN TRUE OR FALSE IS ONLY CHECKBOXFFFF

1. I tried to figure out a way to hide items in a list that was filtered using a query in google sheets. I can’t think of a good solution. Using a script to delete a row once it’s checked might be a better solution.

2. You could have a sheet with all of your products listed. Using a Query, you could pull the info into another sheet where the checkbox is checked or unchecked. You couldn’t edit that list from the app, but you could manually edit it inside google sheets on the master product list sheet.

There’s some good info here that might be similar to your situation: