2 issues facing while onboarding

Hello everyone, I have a issue that I’m facing whenever a new user is signing up in my app:

I have a welcome screen that opens only when a new user is signed up and fill there details through that screen.

But whenever a new user fill in their details 2 rows are made up in my table. 1 row contains all the values that user extracted from signing up details and the onboarding form details such as Name and email comes from signing up through email and phone number city etc comes from the user form. And another row only contains the data extracted from the user form.

Why is this happening and what do I do to solve it?

When a user signs in (fills out their email or signs in via Google or SSO), a row for that user is automatically added to the Users table. Once that row is added, any further information for that user is to be added by editing the row, not adding a row. The action Show Form Screen or a Form Container don’t need to be used in your onboarding. Use Show Edit Screen or Set Column Values instead.

3 Likes

Okay understood thanks a lot for the help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.