Show All Editable Fields

I’ve been trying to figure out how to display fields that the user can edit and show that they are blank.

I am making a crew list builder app and have a field where they can put in the rate for that position.

You wouldn’t know it from looking at this screen, but there is a field for rate. I just want to make that clear to the users that if they hit the pencil icon at the top that they can then fill in the rate. Tried playing with visibility, but didn’t have much luck. Any ideas?

Use If Then Else to make a column that shows “No Rate” when Rate is empty, otherwise shows the rate.

Thank you! Makes a lot of sense…I am still having issues using this newly created column. It won’t show up in my title. I double checked it was there in my data and also watched the If-then-else video just to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. Wasn’t able to use the column with any of the components though.

From my data sheet…have not been able to get the Rate (IF) column to show up. Only my original Rate column.

Figured it out…I had created the column in the wrong sheet! Thank you so much for your help. Love glide!

2 Likes