New OpenAI announcements – What features do you want to see in Glide?

How embarrassing…1024 x 1024 should have been 1024x1024

Works just fine:

1 Like

Because Glide is targeting organizational use over creative development, I would think that image analysis would be more important than image generation. However, I don’t know if that was one of the new AI improvements that were introduced.

Examples:

• Upload an image of a defective part and suggest repairs needed
  • Review an image of an inventory item and provide a current value
  • Count the number of items in an image to provide an inventory estimate
4 Likes

Hi This Is Goutam, new to glide. Currently I use python to develop small plugins for drug development study for my work. But looking glide platform, I am really excited, I can do more in less time.
I am looking to create an app which can generate multi functional Medical/scientific content (that includes article, grant, report, project proposal etc). In order to generate such content a it requires ‘brief Text’ and ‘Pictures’, ‘Tables’ to use as Prompt towards OPENAI. I am looking forward if that is possible to use ‘multiple column’ in one single Prompt to generate openAI response. Thank you

It was - you can use the image field in “Complete chat” action/column to ask sophisticated questions about the image. Would love to hear your experience building solutions in a glide app using this feature.

3 Likes

Sure, Definitely, still working out on it. Thank you very much and appreciate your valued advice.

Using A.I. to interpret a table of images and retrieve some insights would be amazing for our applications :slight_smile: