List of choice with item already taken

Hey Jeff,

I am getting closer :sweat_smile:
I am not sure to understand the visibility condition (above) but i make it work with those conditions (red example) image

Now i just don’t how to select another league. Every time i i do this workflow, it is always for Ligue 1, what about if i want to join Ligue 2 ?

Here the linke you ask : luwmr.glideapp.io

Thank so much :grinning:

I took a look at your app, but honestly I got a little confused. I clicked on Join league a couple of times and it only added league 1 to the list. Also I created a league, but it there was no way to view it. Basically you need to have a list of all of the leagues, or at least the leagues that the user belongs to. When you are viewing the details for that league, that is where you need to place the form button to select your color. I could not find where you have the form button to select a color within a league, or anywhere for that matter.

@noneight (Months later…) I believe I’ve figured it out :love_you_gesture: Loom link is below. My use case is for products but I think this will work the same for any choice type. Let me know if this does (or doesn’t) work for you!

3 Likes