Incrementing multiple columns based on Choices

Sure! It sounds like it can do what I am looking for without consuming a ton of resources.

I think I might have figured it out by using the above Javascript. Converted the submission date to a Month # and used that # in the If statement to update a correlated month column that counts the entries for that month

Sorry, I had a crazy day yesterday and so I didn’t have an opportunity to get that done for you.

If I understand correctly what you’ve done, then that’s going to be quite tedious to maintain and isn’t very scalable, right? Essentially you’re going to have to add a column for every month and keep coming back to re-configure your if-then-else column. It’s also going to be a pain if you ever want to process/analyze the month on month numbers in any way.

When I have some free time, I’ll show you how the JSON alternative could work. That won’t be today though.

Thanks! Take your time! I was just experimenting but it wasnt really working for me anyways lol.

This rollup is primarily used to determine if a certain user has exceeded their plan limit, so I think its more just looking at the number received in the current month vs prior months.

Ex:

• Plan limit is 500 surveys per month
  • Currently, each survey received records the current date in a Date USC.
  • Each survey increments # total month by 1
  • Once 500 is reached, visibility for survey is turned off.