🤯 In staging: column search, button icons, webhook action and more!

Yes!! Thank you Glide. I am so happy I am an early customer here. Its so awesome to follow along with all the progress Glide is making. Also, its nice to learn things step by step as they are added instead of having everything thrown at once. The whole experience is great.

9 Likes

Whoa! Love the design updates to the builder:

Gray background, Hovering over a folder makes the outline darker, a quicker way to view my free rows, a handy-dandy open app feature, no more ‘Edit’ overlay when hovering over an app, new ‘New Team’ and ‘My Apps’ icons… I could go on and on!

2020 has been a great year for no-code!

2 Likes

@Robert_Petitto

Out of curiosity, what has been the most amount of columns you’ve worked with?

1 Like

I’d have to count them…but around 70. Only thing that slows down the app is when you have date math with now and multiple Rollup columns in that mix.

3 Likes

It’s released :tada:

6 Likes

I wonder why they don’t combine cell search with column search… :thinking:

3 Likes

@Lucas_Pires fantastic :clap:

1 Like

Great to see these new features. ESPECIALLY the webhook :tada:

Now the usual question of which things do I go back and refactor and which things do I leave alone.

Good integromat guide on iterating @Jaime. I have been trying to figure out if I could use that functionality to batch multiple text notifications to create a daily digest (so my users don’t get spammed with several instant notifications).

5 Likes

:fire: Glide also finds the column you’re looking for in all tables:

6 Likes

Guys. I’m not seeing the Webhook action live? Am I missing something or is she still in staging? Thanks.

I guess it’s still in staging

Hola,

it is still in staging and has a bug that avoid setting it up properly 🤯 In staging: column search, button icons, webhook action and more!

Ya…still in staging. It will not be released any time soon.

Hey @gvalero and @Robert_Petitto thanks for the feedback. Just to be clear my interest is the Webhook action as opposed to the API column. Is it still the case that a release may be “some time”? Cheers.

I think so @V88… we have to wait

Mark updated the API column and Webhook info days ago and helps to understand better the scope of this feature so far.

https://community.glideapps.com/t/please-help-us-test-api-column-and-webhook-action/19920/3

Saludos

3 Likes

I’d like it to remember the search/state when I flip between the data editor and layout views.

1 Like

Seems like webhooks are included in the ‘zaps’ limitation

2 Likes