HTML for floating button - here you go!

Send me your email. I’ll be free in the next hour or so!

Thanks, I think I got it to work, now need to figure out how to change the color :wink:

Nice! That should be the background-color

Dont know what i am doing wrong. when i put this is rich text, it just shows up as normal text

.kBLmTq.kBLmTq

That part above is in the code and should be changed to the class for the specific button in your app.

The screenshots in the post show how to get your class. When you preview the app on desktop (not Glide editor) right-click the page and select ”inspect” then you’ll be able to see the view shown in the screen shots.

1 Like

Fair warning though…those unnamed classes can change at a moments notice and break the styling.

2 Likes

Hello can you send me details too please?

Sorry I didn’t have time for a call in the past weeks, have you been able to figure out the way? Probably I have some extensions that would make your life easier.

Hi Lisa

How would I add an HTML code for a Push notification something like this code here:

1 Like

I could use a video or class on this myself.

I think @ThinhDinh is the right person for this

This looks like javascript.

Meaning it can’t be used?

1 Like

Hey @Lisa is there a way to make the floating button also slowly pop up similiar like the calender switch button glide gave us in the new calender views?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @Nico - not with HTML. But I just spotted the floating button in staging - so maybe the component Glide is working on will share similarities to the calendar views floating button.

I spy a floating button in staging 👀

2 Likes

updated for 2022, this works… <pre><span><style> .floating-btn-style { background-color: rgb(244 67 54 / 85%) !important; position: fixed !important; width: 60px !important; height: 60px !important; bottom: 40px !important; right: 20px !important; color: #FFF !important; border-radius: 50px !important; text-align: center !important; box-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #999 !important; margin-bottom: 60px !important; font-size: 1.5rem !important; }

1 Like

THANK YOU! Do you mind explaining why it’s changed to be this way instead of regular CSS?

What do you mean by “regular CSS”?

You normally don’t have to include “< pre >< span >< style >” tags when targeting a class and changing that CSS, so wondering, why that needs to be added.

It’s a way figured out by @Robert_Petitto . I’m not sure technically why we need that, but I think it’s the only way our code would be seen as CSS to the system, otherwise it will be treated as normal rich text.