How do I upload a template to the template store?

I want to upload my template app to the template store. I have been searching the site, the community thread, and even Gemini and ChatGPT, but I am still confused.

Please point me in the right direction for uploading apps to the template store.

Thanks,
Uohna

Olá! Seja bem vinda a comunidade do Glide!

Primeiramente você precisa estar ciente das regras para publicar um app como template, dá uma olhada aqui:
https://www.glideapps.com/docs/template-store-guidelines

Uma coisa muito importante é seu app modelo não ter nenhum dado pessoal como e-mails ou informações pessoais.

Agora falando da parte operacional, vá para seu dashboard e nos 3 pontinhos acima do app que quer publicar como template, escolha a opção "create a template "
O Glide vai criar uma cópia de seu app e abrir está cópia pra que você possa revisar antes de publicar.

Após revisar, no canto superior direito vai haver um botão “sendo to template store”

Capricha na descrição e escolha as telas que melhor representam seu aplicativo, preencha os demais dados e publique.

1 Like

Thank you, Marcos, for your response.

I did read that page that you shared the link to.

The problem is that it contains information about the rules and best actions regarding templates, but there is no information on how or where to submit a template for review.

Maybe my membership shows something different (I am on the Maker plan). I have searched everywhere and found no way to submit my template for review.

If you have a direct link that you can share, I would be most grateful!

2 Likes