Hello from NYC

Hey everyone. My name is Felecia and I am from New York City. I am working on an app called Hasslefree. This app will make it easy for college graduate students to find internships to help them discover their dream careers. As a post-grad student, I know what it’s like to be searching for internships and being over or underqualified. I hope that this app can help students find their niche.

4 Likes

Hi @felecia101 :wave:t2: Welcome to Glide’s community forum where we exchange ideas, troubleshoot, and all make progress together.

Are you familiar with RemoteGrad? Your app seems complementary to their offering. My cousin was looking for an internship back in May 2020, and at the time RemoteGrad might have also been a sort of search engines of internships, though this seems to have changed now. Maybe you could contact them and bounce ideas off one another.

In any event, it’s nice to see you here!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @nathanaelb. I have not heard of RemoteGrad. But I will check out their website. Thank you so much for this resource.

2 Likes

Hi, Felecia! 🙋from NYC.
LM, from Paris (the city in this little country called France, somewhere in Europe).
Enjoy your generous project and your journey with the all the more generous Community!
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi @L.M nice to meet you.

1 Like