Format submitt button forms container

Hi All,

I want to build a custom form and use the forms container. The container gives me a submit button, but it is only half of the viewport width, which looks kind of weird on mobile. I tried to change it to a button component, but the form validation (required fields) did not work.

Is there any way to change the width of the submit button that is included default in the forms container or any other way to preserve the validation when using just some fields and a button?

Some help would be great since I can’t figure it out myself.

Form container button size I don’t think can be changed.

1 Like

You can’t disable a button based on if the other fields är filled?

These are two different things… either you build a custom form OR you use a form container.

It sounds like you want to build a custom form… with a custom form you could restrict the submit and the look of the button.

A custom form is just some user specific columns, entry components, and a button.

2 Likes

Thanks Eric. That sounds like the thing I want to do. Is it possible that you could give me a hint where to begin.

I read this: Forms | Glide Docs and that did not do the trick since I could not style the button

1 Like

If you’re on Business/Enterprise, you might want to try exploring CSS for that.

Else, you would have to use a custom form and validate the form yourself.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.