Faire apparaître une Tabs automatiquement à une date et heure donnée

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterais savoir s’il est possible de créer une tabs qui n’apparaitrait qu’à une date et une heure précise définie ?

J’organise un rassemblement de + de 200 personnes, et je voudrais qu’ils puissent découvrir des “bonus” de la journée à une heure précise.

Est-ce possible ? Comment ? Je n’ai pas trouvé cela…
Merci d’avance.

Mickaël

1 Like

Hi @MGas You can condition the visibility of a TAB relative to a column that is in the profile of the user. In this scenario you need Pubblic with email, or Limit access to email (see settings → privacy).

Otherwise, without creating a specific tab, you could make it so that the contents of a tab that is present anyway, may vary under certain conditions. In this case it can work even without authentication.

Vous voulez dire qu’on pourrait mettre une case “Bonus” qui ne s’ouvrirait qu’avec un code récupéré dans l’atelier par exemple ? Comment faire ça ?

1 Like

No, I meant that the display of one or more components that are present on the screen can be imposed when a condition occurs.
If I’m not mistaken, you want a bonus (an image?) to appear at a certain time on a certain day. If so you could enter two Date/Time columns in your Data Editor and check (in an IF - Then - Else column) if the current time and day (Now) is between the start Date/Time column and the end Date/Time column of the event.
Let me know…
Ciao! :slight_smile: