¿css collection?

Does anyone have a nice collection of CSS codes with its identified functions?

try this:

2 Likes

This one is by @ThinhDinh and @Lucas_Pires

4 Likes

Just that I was looking for.

¿Puedo cambiar el color de ese texto manteniendo el grosor?

Ya te respondí en la otra publicación

1 Like

Hi Uzo, dude I am trying to use the code for “text over floating button” but does not happen nothing at all, I think I am who is doing wrong things, please Uzo, could you helpme saying to me what of those camps do I have to change to see results? thanks dude

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 3.42.23 PM
it works well, did you put in the rich text component? or maybe adjust the :nth-child(1) number to the position of the element

THANKS MR.UZO, i AM SORRY IF i DISRTUB YOU ONE MORE TIME, I WONDER HOW DO I DO IF i WANT TO HAVE IT PERMANENT (THE TEXT OVER FLOATING BUTTOM) AND NOT TO APPEAR EVERYTIME I PUT IT ON THE MOUSE, THANKS.

you need to show me what exactly is your case… codes are very specific cases

the text on the floating button appears only when I mouse over the button, but I would like the text on the button to be visible all the time, just like the floating button in glide,

Hi, If it has that effect that you report, just remove the hover and the class will remain permanent

Hi Franco, I have tryed but there is not change at all. I would like to have this but in the floating button, thanks guies for helping.

Example of what I want.

Send me a screen of what you need and send your code and I will tell you what you will have to do, it seems good to you

One second

This is the code

.fab-target > :hover:nth-child(1):after { 

content: "this is button 1"; 
font-family: Arial;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
right:10px;
width: 110px;
height: 1.25rem;   
background-color: yellow;
color: black; 
opacity:0.8;
}

![captura|360x234](upload://m7lFpKRqo8iKVZsTu7cA0zpemo2.png)

I would like the text was permanent over the floating buttom, thanks in advance Frack

use this

.fab-target > :nth-child(1):after {

content: “this is button 1”;
font-family: Arial;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
right:10px;
width: 110px;
height: 1.25rem;
background-color: yellow;
color: black;
opacity:0.8;