Change list icon

Hi,
is possibile to change the list icon?

I would need it like this, but if I have multiple action I can’t put it.

ok solved :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, how did you solve this?

with this is the code:

.kRqima .navigationIcon { color: rgb(153, 153, 153, 0); width: 24px; height: 24px; min-width: 24px; transform: translateX(8px); display: flex; -webkit-box-pack: center; justify-content: center; -webkit-box-align: center; align-items: center; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/jT6v5pR/meno.png); background-size: 24px; margin-right: 10px; }
1 Like

Nice!

I was just going to add the code I did for something similar, but looks like you figured it out already. Just note that “.kRqima” may change on you at some point, I know those dynamic style names change randomly on me sometimes. You could probably leave it out if it’s the only list on that page.

For reference, the custom CSS code needs to be pasted into a Rich Text Control. The code below changes them to red X’s for delete actions.

<span><pre><style>
.navigationIcon::before{
content:‘:heavy_multiplication_x:’;
font-weight: 500;
color: red;
}
.navigationIcon svg{
opacity: 0;
}
</style></pre></span>

3 Likes

Oh tnx :slight_smile:

@Fabio_Leanzi @CESI … sorry guys !!! :roll_eyes: one question… How can I include the CSS code to convert the symbol so in item list I’m not found the option to include it. I’ll appreciate so much your comments. Thanks.

Use it in a Rich Text component.

1 Like

Thanks… @Darren_Murphy Darren… so, I’m trying to include the code sent by @Fabio_Leanzi and @CESI but I don’t see any changes… sure, it is possible that I’m doing wrong… thanks… :wink:

It’s quite possible that the class/style names that you have are not matching those in the examples.
The only way to confirm that would be by using dev tools to inspect the source code of your app.

These CSS methods are not officially supported by Glide, so there is never any guarantee that they will work, or continue to work.

2 Likes

Thanks for your your explanation … very helpful because I never had used CSS Code (rich text component)… thanks again @Darren_Murphy :+1: :+1:

1 Like

It looks like the code is haunting… Again

you can try this code

https://justpaste.it/3ez6z