Beautiful Design App

It hasn’t been approved…still pending…8 days now. But see some people get approved within a couple of days

@Amal

I made the app and sheets shareable to everyone, I could care less if it gets approved, it is free either way. Here you go sir :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You have big heart @Drearystate

1 Like

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I will soon make a version of my kiosk app that allows it to be utilized in any environment, for any type of industry. It might be a week or two but as always it is free to you guys and anyone willing to join us Gliders.

3 Likes

It happens to me also, nothing after 10 days, so I applied one more time and the day after it was approved.

2 Likes

@Wiz.Wazeer, why is there no way to message you in here?

2 Likes

I know what happend.wait I am sorting out…!

1 Like

thank you so much

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lol, I thought it was you suck at saving money recipe at first :slight_smile:

1 Like

What you mean @Drearystate? :thinking:

1 Like

oh my! beautiful examples here… very inspiring… also a time suck! :sweat_smile: I can’t resist going through each post.

3 Likes

I saw the first words of the post and read the app name and thought the app’s name was short for You Suck At Saving Money Recipe, kind of like your bad at this, let me make it better with this app.

:joy:

Glide does not like apostrophes.

That’s because they are too possessive. No one likes it when someone/something is too possessive :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Lol got it… yeah, there’s double sounds for sucks, forgot it

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Wiz got the joke

2 Likes