Beautiful Design App

What color do you want it to be?

Maybe a light blue (similar to default hint style)? If I have the basics, I can play with the specifics. Thanks @ThinhDinh

Oh my God, that second calendar is so beautiful, perfect to see, congratulations on your effort

1 Like

How did you manage to create a calendar using only the codes? When I try to create in a normal way, just with code, I don’t create anything, but just text … :frowning:

Sorry but I can’t seem to find a stable class name to target it. Had to use the randomized string class name. Please note that the class name might be different in your app.

<pre><span><style>
.eCKCnW {
color: black;
background: gold;
}
1 Like

Thanks @ThinhDinh. Yeah I was having similar struggles and wasn’t able to figure out a more stable way to do it. I may go back to separate inline lists and just create hint text titles for them.

Thanks for trying!!

1 Like

@Pedroydzito It’s all a combination of the data in the sheet, using the right components, and combining that with the CSS. They all work together to make the calendar work.

1 Like

you guys’ sooo blew me away!!!

1 Like

Don’t mind me. I needed some coffee it seems. This is great work.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

what is !important command do for this code? and is there a way to attach dynamic text to floating button?

how to find class name for cellphone? i did it for tablet view, but when im trying it on my cell, is not working

!important overrides any styling that may already be originally set as important.

1 Like

Hey guys @Robert_Petitto @ThinhDinh @Lucas_Pires and every one else.

Is there a way to have a button like in the picture?

I am working on a conference app and the client would like something like that.

1 Like

<pre><span><style>
div[id*='screenScrollView'] > div > div:nth-of-type(#) {
-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg);
    width: 42px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-top: 60%;
}

Replace the # in div:nth-of-type(#) as the number of the component in th screen. Eg:

div:nth-of-type(3)

12 Likes

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

you are a crack @Lucas_Pires !!

2 Likes

I have an app I have been developing for a client. I have all the functionality I need for it to perform the way I need it to, however, I do not have a clue as to how to design it the way the client wants. I have attempted it on multiple occasions. :frowning: Could anyone help me with this design? Thank-you in advance for any assistance.

This is a lot even with CSS, any insights @Lucas_Pires ?

2 Likes

I am considering starting all over in Adalo. Because I don’t think I can do this here. :frowning:

For the part that says drop-down, how many choices are there?

For the part that says “no functionality just a visual” is it pulling data?

I think I could pull off the middle section with a spreadsheet formula. I wouldn’t know how to add the “x” though.