Automatic Toggle Trigger šŸ’”

I thought about implementing something like that, but the multiple row reset example doesnā€™t deal with quantities. Only a True/False scenario. I guess Iā€™m assuming that in @BDN_Jacopo_Chiapelloā€™s case, each number of inventory could be different for each product and you still have to track that inventory over the course of a week.

A variation of the Multiple Row Reset concept it my Shopping Cart concept, but itā€™s much more complicated and slightly different.

As I think about this situation more. I think it would make more sense to think about it differently. Instead of having a basic column that stores the current inventory, Maybe we just need the Default inventory column, a way to rollup all orders for the past week up to the previous Monday, and then a math column to subtract the different. That would be your inventory. I think if it was set up correctly, there would not be a need for an action to reset the inventory. Once the next Monday rolls around, the inventory would automatically reset, because the rollup would not find any orders that occurred in the current Monday weekly cycle. Let the rollup do the work. Not a Set Column action.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.