Help the Glide Team Grow and Get Paid Doing It

Dear Community,

Glide is expanding its engineering team to bring you performance improvements, more data sources, and other exciting new features faster. You can read about our open positions and other details about working at Glide on our Jobs page.

We are in an incredibly hot market for engineers right now, and can use all of the help we can get finding qualified candidates, so we’re turning to you! If you know any professional software engineers who would be interested, and you want to help us build Glide faster, please ask them to apply at Join us | Glide.

We’re also offering a $2,500 referral bonus if we hire someone you recommend.

Thank you for your help!
David & The Glide Team

FAQ

• Are these jobs open to remote/international workers? Yes.
  • How does the referral bonus work? The person you refer must name you as their referrer, and stay at the company for 90 days. After 90 days, we will work with you to send the payment.
22 Likes

Wow :tada:

A lot of unemployed people in Spain, I’m sure I can find someone!!!:grinning:

1 Like

y en Argentina…ni te cuento ! Esta gravísima la situación. Muchísima gente joven profesional emigrando de mi país

1 Like

Look honestly we have a lot of talented people in Iraq but they don’t have a chance to show it
I will try to find someone to work as a software engineer in glide because I’m working on a big project for the users all over Iraq, With Glide I was able to create a stunning app that everybody loves, but unfortunately still some features missing in Glide so if I got someone to work as a software engineer here in Glide it will fix all my issues
Thank you Glide team for your hard work :heart:
Good luck