Solved! • Buy Button • "This item is no longer available" • Glide/Stripe issue

I’ve had the “This item is no longer available” issue enough in the past to know how to fix it. I’ve tried everything and the only thing that is different this time is that when I tried checking out using a test card, glide notified me that stripe had been disconnected even though glide showed my stripe account connected to the buy button. Is it possible that setting a price to $0 and using a test card could bug it out?

So I manually disconnected glide from stripe and reconnected it. Same error message. I’ve never had the “App: Sales” tab in this gsheet. I’ve never had the buy button in this app until today.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 11.48.24 AM

any of these values used by stripe, comes from user specific or logic columns? or owner or role protected?
if yes… you have to replace them with regular columns, use some tricks like action set columns if you can not avoid using these columns

1 Like

No, thats the first thing I learned when troubleshooting this issue… You can’t set those values if they are, so my screenshot proves that the column is properly used.

I found a fix @david … I had to create a brand new gsheet and replace the data source in glide’s settings.

yes, that will help, what i do is to set column action before going to buy buttom so i can use any type of column or table

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.