My app’s URL: (I cannot share it)
Since some days, I have noticed that Zapier is not interpreting dates well, but only from the phone, while it works well if I activate the action from the Glide builder interface.
- I am inserting data in a date&time column
- I am extracting separately the date and the time in two different columns
- I have created a template column with the format: Date @ Time (picked from the extraction columns).
- I refer to this template column as input data for Zapier; numerous tests have verified that this works well
- I have created a button to activate Zapier action
Now, the issue.
From the phone, Zapier always uses today’s date and not the date of the template column
From the Glide builder, Zapier picks up the right value from the template column
Strangely enough, the template column always have the correct values. BTW a similar behavior happened time ago, where also the time was not recognized (i.e. Zapier was spitting the time/date of the creation of new row). Such issue resolved by itself after a while.
Anyone noticed that? Is it an issue with Zapier only or also with Glide?