No user count data

My app’s URL: stgprice.glideapp.io

Hi, my app doesn’t show the user count data. Currently, I have nearly 1000 users using it. I just updated the app last night. Please help to guide on how to show the user count data.

Thanks.
Sabrina

1 Like

Hi @Sab_Sabrina

Have you read this? Some useful information :+1:

You may want to consider upgrading to pro and then use google analytics

1 Like

I believe this has been “broken” for a while. All of my apps are showing “No user count”.
I think there was another (more recent) thread related to this, but I can’t find it at the moment.
No idea if/when it will be fixed.

As Jason suggests, if User Counts are critical to know, then you’re best adding Google Analytics.

2 Likes

Just read it. Thanks yarr…

1 Like

Thanks for your confirmation.

So far, user counts is a just nice to have feature for me :slight_smile:
It gives me the motivation to keep developing new apps.

Perhaps, Google Analytics will do :wink:

2 Likes

Hi,

I have the same issue
To clarify my config
I am using the Free version of Glideapps
I created an app and it is public (no email sign-in required, don’t want people to sign-in, instead simply install the app)

On my dashboard all of the apps state = No User Data
Will this be fixed in the future?
It would be very useful to see the number of users who have installed it

Thanks,
Emmett

It’s a bug that I believe has no ETA for a fix.

2 Likes

I remember that also, but I’m really impressed that you found it :grin:

2 Likes

Searching is a gift. :wink:

1 Like

Not sure what’s the problem with Google Analytics or something that stopped them from doing the count like before :frowning:

I think we can blame GDPR for that. I think they stopped tracking users so closely. Probably why they only allow it for private apps.

3 Likes

It seems this bug is still around… no user count data for any of my apps (all pro)

Is it pro or private pro? As I shared in David’s post above, counts are only for private apps.

They are all private pro. I’ve done the standard clear site data, clear cookies, refresh, etc…

I guess mine doesn’t show counts either, but I think they are still legacy apps, so I wonder if that’s a factor.

Google Analytics still shows counts though.

1 Like

Thanks for the follow up. Maybe this was the nudge I needed to give Google Analytics a spin :wink:

1 Like

yeah, same. Noticed it a few days ago. Most of my apps are private pro, none are showing user counts.
I’m not too bothered about it though, as I have my own methods of tracking user count (GA, in-app tracking).

1 Like