Longitude latitude bug in glide map

Hi there!
I have problem with location in map. When I use button “choose my location” or write coordinates manually (doesn’t matter) in form Glide swap longitude and latitude (after publication). An important condition: it happen only if u don’t use “Adress” column.

So it happen in my app and in app of my friend (he use “SPLIT” formula in Google Sheets) - u can do this, just create new app, new form and put only coordinate column.

Bug on video:

I’m not sure I’m understanding your problem. Are you saying that latitude and longitude switch order inside the column? Latitude should always be before longitude in a set of coordinates. I’m a little busy right now, but I’ll take a closer look at your app and video later. Just wanted to get a better understanding of the problem.

sorry, I mixed up the words. Yes, u right, but glide show me another place (not my current location), like if latitude would be longitude and if longitude would be latitude. Im from St.Petersburg, Russia, but Glide thinks that Im from Philippines :)))

Can you show the settings for your map list? I’m suspecting that the address setting is not pointing to the coordinates column.

This would definitely be an issue if you are not using the address setting properly for the map. The address setting for the map can point to either an address or a set of coordinates. The map has to know where to place the pin. If you are just pointing the address setting to your Test column, then it’s probably reading it as an address and will just make a best guess where that location is, based on mapbox geocoding that Test column text to a set of coordinates that the map can read behind the scenes. This places the pin in the Philippines, since 123 and 1234 are not valid coordinates or an address in this case.

1 Like

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.