Is anyone unable to use the service? Http 503 Error

Yes, and seems the speed was increased?
Thank you Gilde Team~

2 Likes

Thanks ~~ It works :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We got on the phone with some upstream vendors to help improve network connectivity in that region of the world. Fortunately they were able to give us a big performance boost :slight_smile:

Hello,

I still have issue at apps startup, for both pro and free apps.

Sometimes, apps take more than 30 secs to start. Sometimes, white screen. Very impacting.

I restart my device several times, I test using wifi and lte (same thing) and I also clear Chrome data and cache (I have an android phone)

Any problem with Glideapps or Google Cloud from France / Europe ?

Many thanks for your help…

One of the impacted app : https://brasserienice.glideapp.io

It worked for me.

I think they’re are Google issues.

@Christophe_HK there are some major disruptions with some service providers at the moment. This is not limited purely to Google. If you are impacted please wait. We have updated our status page at status.glideapps.com

1 Like

Please note, while outage reports are useful (though we are increasing our monitoring capacity), it is most useful to us if you include a screenshot with the devtools open and the console visible. Ideally the network tab would also be visible in the screenshot. The screenshot would need to be for a failed load.

Further if you could send us information about where you are, and what ISP you are running on. Right now major datacenters which we have access to all have reliable connections to Glide. The issue seems to be happening with routing (which we don’t control) between some residential ISP’s and Google servers.

2 Likes

Many thanks Jason for this update. :+1:t2:

The status page in interesting. Is it a new page?

1 Like

Hi team,

I’m experiencing the “Error 503 Service Unavailable” message for my apps.
I’ve checked out the status page but can’t see any issues.

Is there a way to fix this?