Glide Pages: Bugs Reporting category

Ah, ok. I didn’t know that glide offered on or off as default value options. I take back what I said about that part. :wink: Could be an actual bug with pages.

3 Likes

Interesting. I see this too. Not always, but from time to time. Super-frustrating and confusing, especially if you are new to Glide. I keep thinking it’s been fixed, but then it’s not!

2 Likes

Issue: Text overflows on mobile (iPhone iOS 15.1.1). It would be great if the text can wrap to keep within the container/screen dimensions and prevent unwanted horizontal scroll.

Thanks

2 Likes

@Rosewebstudio

Do you have any samples of this that we can test?

1 Like

Thanks

It happens when the text/string has no spaces. For example a url

I created a quick demo app below. It does happen even if I place within a container.

2 Likes

Demo Page: Link to page

Link to Screen

Issue: The ‘link to screen’ action creates a link to the previous screen, not the current (details view) screen.

Interestingly if you create the same action the link changes but when you open that link the screen is blank.

Interface messages and place holders not showing in Spanish.

It must be a bug, as @david comment that interface messages are automated

Ma c’è qualcuno in Glide che sta risolvendo i bug di Pages? È da tanto tempo che il problema di inserimento degli importi con i decimali non funziona. Non appena provo ad inserire un numero dopo la virgola si cancella il campo di testo. Stranamente nessuno ne parla e nessuno risponde. Resto in attesa di avere un chiarimento.

1 Like

Anche le Apps soffrivano dello stesso problema inizialmente, poi è stato risolto.
Penso che sarà lo stesso anche per Pages, prima o poi.
Speriamo prima che poi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When writing a text to search for in the search bar of a collection, if the text does not exist among the items, a white screen appears and there is no longer any way to access the tab (page).

Note: By deleting the browsing data from Chrome, you will be able to access the tab again.

It’s hard to develop with Pages right now; there are other serious problems that have not yet been solved.
What @Antonino_Nolasco has already reported concerning the display of numeric fields with decimals where the separation between integers and decimals is represented by the comma, is very impactful.
Another serious problem is that the grid of a collection does not update when an item is removed, as I have already reported previously.

1 Like

Ho parlato di questo bug più di un mese fa ed ancora non è stato risolto il problema. Non capisco come mai non si preoccupano di risolvere questi piccoli problemi che per noi utenti sono grossi in quanto rende inutilizzabile la piattaforma. @Roldy Ti ringrazio per aver anche tu contribuito a sollevare questi problemi che pare nessun altro abbia, visto che qui tutti tacciono.

1 Like

I am not informed, but I think they are hard at work on this.
Of course if we could have at least some reassuring news from the team it would be a good thing.

@PabloMFalero ?

@SantiagoPerez will be the guy for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hola @Roldy

This has been reported and engineering is working on it.

1 Like

Hi,

Please take a look at the images below.

When I change the screen size from Tablet to Desktop, the Top and Bottom distance of content in the Image Block changes. I want the content in the Desktop screen size to be vertically centered as in the tablet screen size.

Not sure if this is a Defect or it was designed as it is.

Can someone please help!

Tablet view -

Desktop view -

Iphone 11

When I try to type comma or dots in number entry, it clears itself.

On desktop works properly.

ezgif-7-b3ab440e40

2 Likes

Do you have a page where we can test this?

1 Like

@Lucas_Pires

I can’t reproduce

I talked about this problem about a month ago and it still doesn’t work. I tried @Lucas_Pires’s app and it doesn’t work, on iPhone 12 pro with iOS 15.2, on Windows and macbook with Chrome and Safari, same bug.

2 Likes