🚀 Get bonus rows & edits for each developer you refer!

What @david explained here was that referral rows are only for free app on My Apps. So, once you upgrade it, won’t count in this app anymore

@david, Referral Links still working? Because when I share my referral link don’t

Yes, as far as we know. What does not work for you? How can you tell?

Well, when I share my link redirects to the main page of Glide :confused:

Yes, we made that change. It does not affect the referral.

4 Likes

Wait wait wait…

Is that what I’m thinking? Can I use my Referral rows in my Teams? Omg… That’s huge! :star_struck:

:pushpin: The referral rows only counts if the developer who owns them create the Team. If you didn’t create the team, this is not applied.

2 Likes

Did you have referrals from all of Brazil? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No, @Messias_Carvalho have lol

2 Likes

I stopped sharing my link because I won’t be using it all
Captura de tela 2021-05-31 212558

2 Likes

So you can share mine lol :rofl:

1 Like

175k rows?? WTF!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah :eyes:

@david are the referral bonuses still instantaneous? I shared my link today, it redirected to the glide home page (which to my understanding doesn’t affect referrals). The person with whom I shared the link created and shared an app, but I don’t see any added rows on my account.

1 Like

Can you please DM me your account email address?

1 Like

I am having this same issue of successful referrals not resulting in bonus rows. Tried sending a DM last week but @jason has been away from the boards for awhile - anyone else that can help or provide insight? :pray:t2:

Thanks!

I think @Lucas_Pires can share some insight with you on this. Are you referring to bonus rows in a team or is it just “My Apps”?

2 Likes

In my situation I can’t follow who, when, or where are coming the success referrals after certain amount.

Even though I seem to have a lot, @Messias_Carvalho is the one I know with the most successful referral rows in the entire glide community.

1 Like

@ThinhDinh it’s under “My Apps”

@Lucas_Pires whoa holy referrals!!! :open_mouth: I’d be happy with just five! I’ve linked mine in various places for a year now but I just don’t run with a technical crowd… Now that I have some time and getting back into it I’m hitting up some friends & fam directly with ways that Glide could be cool for them :slight_smile:

I’d be curious too if I had that many. I don’t mind not knowing who signed up, just want the referral system to come through on its end of the deal!

1 Like

Glide counts as an Active Developer the user who has created an account from your referral link + created at least 1 app + publish it.

1 Like

@Lucas_Pires yes exactly - I have successfully referred one Active Developer. App was published a week ago now, nothing happened :disappointed: