Free push notifications Workaround

Glad I could help.

This is amazing, any idea how to obtain a similar list for Carriers from South East Asia?

I looked previously for carriers outside of the ones listed but I have had little luck. Using Google and a couple of hours of searches allowed me to make the current list we have. If anyone else has any additional carriers that they are aware of please let me know. I would love to make this list as complete as possible.

Thanks for this Drearystate! Iā€™m spain, does this work here?

1 Like

As long as you find the email format of carriers I think youā€™re good to go.

alguien sabe los de mexico o donde buscarlos??

Would you believe this post has more views than any other user post and only falls short as the most views behind just 4 other posts on this community that are Glide announcements :slight_smile: I am glad I have been able to help as many of you as I have .

10 Likes

Hey @Robert_Petitto and @Drearystate, for either of your solutions, Iā€™m guessing that you need to know each numberā€™s carrier, i.e. it wonā€™t be detected automatically, right? or am I wrong?
Cuz if it doesnā€™t detect the carrier automatically, this would mean that the user would have to let you know their carrierā€¦??

Thank you both!

Yeah, there are few services out there to detect a numberā€™s carrier though.

1 Like

Cool, Iā€™ll look that up. Thanks for the info

One example is https://freecarrierlookup.com/'s API but not sure it supports all countries.

2 Likes

Yup! Didnā€™t you write an API script for me at one point @ThinhDinh ?

2 Likes

Yeah true Bob, @PabloMFalero hereā€™s what numverifyā€™s API returned fyi.

1 Like

For now I only need the US, so as long as it works there Iā€™m cool

I saw this, but as Robert says:

:joy: :joy: Thanks again to both of you!!

1 Like

=ImportJSON(ā€œhttp://apilayer.net/api/validate?access_key=MY_API_KEY&number=14158586273&format=1ā€)

Hey guys, so Iā€™ve created the script, and it all works fine. I get various options for IMPORTJSON, this is the one Iā€™m using, but I guess is not the correct one. I do get a return with this formula, however, what I want to do is, instead of entering the number manually, select the cells where the phone numbers are, but if I do that, it returns an error. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not a wizard, like @ThinhDinh, What am I doing wrong? Am I choosing the incorrect ImportJSON?
These are the options I have:

ImportJSON
ImportJSONViaPost
ImportJSONBasicAuth
ImportJSONFromSheet
ImportJSONAdvanced

Once again, thank you so much, and sorry for asking too many questions

=ImportJSON("http://apilayer.net/api/validate?access_key=MY_API_KEY&number="&A2&"format=1ā€)

Assuming you store your number in column A.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @ThinhDinh. You are a true wizard and a greater helper!!! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@ThinhDinh, I am grateful you have continued to help to improve on this thread long after itā€™s original post.

1 Like

Great stuff you post, thank you. My problem is that Zapier does not see vlookup fields. I am creating a transaction record and want the phone numbers of the buyer and seller to be included. Setting a relation to Profiles and pulling the phone numbers in with vlookups works fine. But Zapier does not see the vlookup fields. Any ideas are appreciated.