Excel Formula Column

This code column implements 389 Excel formulas using the open-source hyperformula project.

Examples

DEC2HEX

ROMAN

28 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

wow… i just asked for something like that…!

1 Like

where I can ask for more features and get such a fast response @david ? :slight_smile:
I have a big list… LOL

Ditto!

2 Likes

Whatttttttt

2 Likes

this is the correct link to apply in YC
> https://glide-formula-column.dvdsgl.repl.co/

Add more columns @david please… 8 would be great

any idea how to use filter formula there? is that even posible? @david

1 Like

love it !!! now we can really move to just Glide tables…

but not all formulas works… good start
thanks, @david for adding more columns!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, okay, we don’t play in the same class. :clap:
Suddenly, all the little scripts to improve the ordinary go by the wayside :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:
Thanks for this script.

3 Likes

All cells can contain formulas:

5 Likes

is it possible to FILTER column (vertically)? or just rows…

Beautiful.

So I assume that we should now be able to create ID’s for Glite Tables lines ? Is that correct ?

Fantastic!!

I assume that these 389 supported excel functions are all functions that also would go well with arrayformulas (similar to ARRAYFORMULA(IF(A2:A="","",… in order to be copied down in every row).
E.g. TEXTJOIN() is not in the list. (just as an example. I don’t need it anyway)

No, is not working for vertical functions. Or I’m missing something

These will only work on primitive values, not on arrays.

I don’t know how hyperformula works, but if it takes arrays of primitive values then @david could add some array parameters. Glide’s new array features would come in handy for making the arrays to pass in…

1 Like

Could you create a working sample for that, when you have time?
To run filter formula for for whole column … lets say =filter(a2:a,b2:b=c2, a2a>0)
Thank you
And how would be possible to reference row position in glide table… i don’t think it is doable… i can have single value in column c, and do filter for the whole column… that would be ok too…
I know i can do that with if else column… but just for a test

I noticed that too. Was going to try to be clever with a filter function :slight_smile:

actually, the filter formula is working, but is not refreshing when values change, only when I click on edit YC column, any solution? @Mark or @david
and the len column have to be text … it doesn’t work when is number type… that is strange…
and now number column is working… is David working on it?..

I am not working on this — the weekend is over, back to the non-experimental work on Glide :wink:

10 Likes