Bug for saving changement of data

Pages Support link: Glide

(PS; the back office of my glide app work with a google sheet)

Hello everyone, i have a problème in my glide app, in the sections named “les options” (for who can open the support link) i have a windows to change the info of the row of spreadsheet, after changed the info we have to save the change, but for couple of row, (randomly or I haven’t found a match in the bugs yet) i simply can’t save the change, and i don’t know why, if anyone know things about this behavior this would be very helpfull, Thanks in advance for you’r help and i wich you a good afternoon
Joseph Menard-Lansac

I got a loom vidéo screenshot if it can help :

Do you have any entry components that are set as required to be filled before you can click on the Save button? I’m wondering if you have some entries that are not completely filled in.

First of all thank you for your time and answer, but I just checked and none of our fields are required

1 Like

But in doubt I just did a test and even if none of our fields are “required” when I fill in all the fields, I can save the changes, it’s very weird as if the fields were required by default . Anyway, thank you very much for your answer, it helped me a lot.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s a bug. You can try submitting what you found to glide support.

https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.