🆕 All-new Glide Pricing

I currently have a Pro plan App that has been pre paid for this year. I would like to move this App into an Organization so multiple people can help maintain it.

When I try to move it, it indicates that I must upgrade to the new pricing immediately in order to move it. Is that correct?

Apps on the old subscriptions cannot be moved into Orgs and keep the old subscription.

Hi @david

I’m still having the issue asking me to subscribe before I try to move a Personal App to a organization.

What’s wrong?

2 Likes

Me too…

3 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

It seems that I do not have access to transfer any app INTO an org/folder. I did a couple but now I get t his message.

This is a older/idle app that I want to move into a folder.

Any ideas why I am getting this message when trying to move a personal app into an org/folder?

2 Likes

I’ll ask engineers to look at this issue today.

4 Likes

@david the issue when transferring apps between organizations has been fixed.

:ok_hand:

Thanks

2 Likes

So a app we pay $30 for with whitelisted emails will now cost $2 a person?This is ridiculous. I, like many others use this feature and now have to switch from $30 a month to hundres of dollars a month…Kintone here I come!!

Kintone is $24/user per month, so go ahead!

4 Likes

You are right, but knack is $79 a month unlimited users for 8 apps…your users should of known you would pull this.

And it has more features :slight_smile:
1 Like

Knack is a wonderful mature platform but it is not mobile app centric as Glide. I think they are working on it.

Another important detail it’s that knack does not permit free apps so there’s no way to design and test prototypes that paying the monthly fee and it’s not cheap at all.

The worst thing: if you stop paying you loose all your development… not nice…

1 Like

I’ve been paying since day 1 and already have multiple apps in pro and it would cost less by switching. $79 a month for 8 apps with unlimited users is a much better solution. I don’t believe in free and I have paid for my app since the moment I started using glide, and this is what they do…

Then there’s Bubble.io which is $25 a month zero code and you can actually customize every aspect of your app.

1 Like

And every aspect of the external interfaces, using their api connector, without using zapier or integromat. And I even don’t tell about all the powerful plug-ins, and the fact that you can build native apps in 10 minutes using BDK.